We are looking for a Customer Success Territory Manager to join our team in the Philadelphia, PA area! This role’s primary focus is to be a trusted advisor to our customers, build strong partnerships and promote the use of our products/solutions. You should be passionate about helping restaurant owners succeed and ensuring their happiness. If you are goal-driven and want to get into the weeds with our customers by understanding their needs and helping them, we’d love to meet you!
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Develop strong partnerships with current clients in assigned territory, ensuring retention and happiness
- Identify customer needs and objectives to help them achieve their business goals
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Be the liaison between our customers, sales, and support to ensure exceptional customer service
- Discover new sales opportunities by developing effective sales and marketing strategies
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g., trade shows)
- Prepare and submit reports to Sales Director
- Analyze data for continuous sales strategy improvement
- Proven experience in account management, sales, customer success, or other customer-facing roles focused on retaining and/or increasing revenue
- Proven track record of strengthening relationships and increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience preferred
- Experience managing a pipeline to meet performance KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient at problem-solving; the ability to understand, articulate, structure, and solve client needs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce and NetSuite a plus
- Self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, and problem-solving aptitude
- Experience in restaurants preferred, but not required
This position is based in our Wayne, PA office with customer visits and field sales. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, commission earnings, medical benefits, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Compensation varies based on applicant experience.
About Cervion Systems:
Founded in 1996, we are an established, industry-recognized, award-winning Point of Sale Solution Provider with offices located in Phoenix, AZ, Plantation, FL, Tarrytown, NY, and Wayne, PA. We provide POS Systems and extended technology solutions to restaurants.